insightfulminds

Insightful Minds

The sister site of Insightful Minds Reviews :)

A site consisting of all things Books & Book Tours!

Sail Away With Me By: Kate Deveaux

Sail Away With Me CoverSail Away With Me
By: Kate Deveaux
Published: 12/1/2012
Published by: Red Sage Publishing
Source: From Author for Honest Review
Links: Goodreads / Amazon / B&N

Sizzling shipboard romance — Jody throws caution to the wind as she lets go of her inhibitions and indulges in one magnificent week of pleasure. Passions surge, lovers tangle and two lives will never be the same again.

Jody knew she was in trouble the minute she stepped on board the gleaming cruise ship and into the arms of the sexy celebrity guest, Taggart Keith. For just one week, Jody gives into the seductive flames of desire and succumbs to Taggart’s charms. But when she returns to land, can Jody resist the temptation of even more pleasure?

REVIEW:

So I decided to review this book for a few different reasons. One was because of the cover – it just spoke to me. Another was because of the genre. While I love me some romance, I also like the naughty side of it too. Yeah, yea, I am that person :) – Third being it was suggested to me by a friend. We all know me and taking people up on their suggestions!

Jody is a divorced mom. Seriously; I’ve really gotten into books lately about women rebuilding their lives after a divorce. I guess because, sadly, it’s so common lately, that it makes the book more easy to believe. Getting back on track here lol — she, like most of us, has a clumsy moments and ends up eye to eye with a good hunk of many candy. Chemistry BEYOND chemistry is oozing from the two of them from just a small amount of contact. Drawn to him in ways she cannot explain, Jody pretty much determines that a trip is going to turn into something she never could have planned.

Want to see the rest of the review? Visit Me! :)